Are you serious about email marketing or list building? If your answer is “YES”, you are a professional blogger soon as email marketing and list building is the most popular way that most of probloggers are using to promote their products and services. Further, internet marketers are also using this method to double or even triple their affiliate revenue.
I myself have read a lot of ebooks on email marketing and list building from so-called millionaires on the internet. Most of them recommended their readers to invest more in list building by various ways either through giveaways like ebooks, softwares, videos, themes…or contests with amazing prices. You must complete their registration form to get the prize or download the ebooks or even eligible to enter the contests too. These ways works very well to boost your opt-ins list.
There are a lot of third parties services for email marketing or list building that you can use but all of them are free of charge. These auto-responders are not affordable for many of us as it can cost you more than $20 per month for less than 500 subscriber like Aweber. However, there is one top auto-responder services that is completely free forever and you can enjoy 1,000 subscribers limit and 6,000 emails per month with full access to premium features. It is MailChimp.
How MailChimp can help you?
- Build and manage your email list
- Design HTML email campaigns
- Send emails with confidence
- Track your campaign results
Here are what MailChimp offers you for FREE:
- Completely Free Account
- Store up to 1,000 subscribers
- Send up to 6,000 emails a month
This update has just been shared on Blogging For blog and I think it is worth to spread it out here so you can join and get you free account for life. MailChimp is a professional email marketing service that many big brands are using like Smashing Magazine and many other brands. The Forever Free Plan has a lot of new added values as below:
- SocialPro is now free: All users now have access to our SocialPro add-on at no cost through March 2011. SocialPro provides social data about subscribers via Rapleaf and allows segmentation by social stats.
- Forever Free Is Twice As Big: The Forever Free subscription plan now offers free service for lists with up to 1,000 subscribers. The monthly send limit increased from 3,000 emails to 6,000.
- Facebook Comments: Add a merge tag to your campaign and let your readers leave comments with their Facebook profiles. Track comments in MailChimp and see overall sentiment analysis of the comments, too.
I have not really invested in email marketing or list building and only focusing on feedburner and article marketing. However, after digging into several ebooks, I think I need to balance my marketing strategies now. MailChimp is my choice to start my list building.
After putting it up on this blog and other blogs with different campaigns and the results were awesome and I got a decent of subscribers now. After sending a message to my feedburners’ subscribers, I got nearly 2,000 to my list and it is still increasing everyday now.
The success of my campaigns with MailChimp has been very much supported by Popup Domination 2.0. You can get Popup Domination 2.0 today and save up to $271, only $77 for limited time (87% discount). I will guide you how to get $10 discount in the next article.