October seems a boring month for me and AZBlogTips too. I have been stuck with my regular work and planning for closing my office project which could lead to loss of my job be the end of December. I have also been busy looking for new jobs, interviews and completing some procedures too. That’s why I could not write up tutorials on affiliate marketing and blogging as usual.
I would fully be back with my regular posting scheme and I can guarantee to share my secrets about affiliate marketing and how to make money with CPA in the near future. I need some more time to get new job and hopefully I can get new offer at the end of this month or by Mid of December.
Here is my revenue for AZBlogTips in October.
- CJ: $468.05
- ShareASale: $121.07 (including Pagelines, Thesis theme, Headway & StudioPress)
- ClickBank: $55.07 (including Keyword Winner & Ninja Affiliate)
- e-Junkie: $96.24 (including Organic Themes, SimplePress and StudioPress)
- HostGator: $200
- Magic Members: $27.60
- BSA: $0.00 (I quit using BSA just because it has not generated good revenue rather than affiliate marketing)
- PowerMonster: $0.00
- Bidvertiser: $0.00
- DreamHost: $0.00
- ThinkHost: $400
- IBP: $0.00
- CouponPress: $0.00
- WooThemes: $8.00
- WPRobot: $0.00
- Chitika: $0.00 (still waiting from Chitika)
- Co.cc: $1.30
- Siteground: $0.00
- Other service: $1,000 (just sold a brand coupon site for $1,000, it should not be calculated in my total revenue)
AZBlogTips Total: $1,377.33
Grand total: $2,377.33
There are some down for several affiliate programs and up for new ones like ThinkHost whic has brought me $400 in October. That is one cool green hosting provider under DreamHost.
Thanks for your continued support and I hope my monthly revenue does not make you disappointed then